Welcome to Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort
WELCOME to Zen Namkhan Resort in Luang Prabang. This stylish Laos resort is situated in the countryside just 13 km (20 minutes) from central Luang Prabang, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1995.
This small and intimate resort in Laos is a fusion of Zen and Epicurean philosophers. Zen for the search of tranquility, Epicurean for the pleasure of the senses. The Resort opened in 2009 and offers a wide range of activities for those who enjoy nature and the natural world as well as relaxation in a chic retreat.
In jungle surroundings, Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort in Luang Prabang is a tranquil haven of calm and quiet. This ecotourism resort in Laos is ideal for guests who want to experience the sounds, smells and inhabitants of unspoiled natural jungle. We want to offer to our guests a chance to explore the local feel without sacrificing luxury.
Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort subscribes to the highest principle of eco-tourism. Enjoy our unique ecological chlorine-free pool or a Japanese bath in front of a koi pond. The ecological pool is one of the first in Laos and South East Asia. In mid-October we will open a new Steam Bath near our swimming pool.
The Resort focuses on:
- Family vacations
- Outdoors activities
- Yoga & relaxation
- Visit to the Elephant village, Tad Sae water fall or the village near by
- Trek in the mountains and visit of Minorities village
- Yoga course or Retreat
- New Steam bath or Japanese bath & massage
- Lao Cooking class (minimum 4 people)
- Kayaking on Namkhan river and stop to our Fruit trees farm (from 3 to 5 hours)
- Boat ride and visit the farm along the river